Our approach to safety is not based on just the standard rules, regulations and guidelines that keep employees safe. Before a project begins, we plan everything to the last detail. During the project, we employ a military mindset and cover every contingency, anticipating every challenge. Our record proves that our culture of safety results in a low accident rate, with projects safely and successfully completed.
Our goal is to work in an accident-free environment, and that doesn’t just happen. To ensure it, we:
- Conduct an active education and training program
- Provide employees with up-to-date training and certifications that either meet or exceed both OSHA and local mandates
- Experience mishap rates that are far below the industry standard
- Routinely perform testing of employees to ensure a drug-free workplace
- Provide toolbox talks at our shop to keep employees current on safe work practices and to answer questions or concerns about working conditions on projects in progress
Wissehr Electric is proud to have received annual awards from the AGC, NECA, and Southern Illinois Builders Association for zero lost time accidents since 2011.